Our community collaborators and partner organisations support us to provide a comprehensive range of services to our community.
At IndianCare, the VicHealth Partnership Analysis framework guides our collaborative efforts.
This tool allows us to maximise the benefits of our collaborations for our community, our partners, and ourselves.
Indian Community Collaborators
- Australia India Society of Victoria
- Ashray Women’s Centre
- Bellfield Cricket Club
- Brothers and Sisters Foundation
- Club 60 seniors group, Wyndham
- Community Music Victoria
- Durga Temple Trust
- Oorja Foundation
- Hindu Organisations and Temple Associations Forum (HOTA)
- InConcert Music
- Indian Senior Citizen Association of Casey
- Karma Dance Company
- Pottery Escape
- Sankat Mochan Samiti
- Sant Nirankari Mission
- Sewa Australia Seniors program
- Sikh Australian Support for Family Violence
- Western Gymkhana